Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have been having a right faff on with my kittens food, and want some advice on how to make sure I am doing the right thing for the kittens.

When I first got them, they were just eating Royal Canin Hair and Skin dry and raw turkey mince. On this food, the poo was fine. They did not seem to eat much of the kibble however, and would howl for the mince (which is not a complete food I do not believe)

I decided I wanted them to try some canned food. I introduced some royal canin kitten alongside the mince. Mega disaster, runny poo. no good at all, so that was sent back. So they were back on the mince and kibble.

I then decided to try them on small amounts of Pets at Home Purely food (50% meat, grain free) They have been good on this, though the poo is still not as hard and dry as I would like. I noticed on this food the kibble was causing runnier poos so kibble is GONE from my house! lol

Sigh, god it sounds like i try these poor cats on a different food every day :( Poor things, we've had such bum trouble with them.

SO anyway, apologies for the long post. I have been reading up more on the Purely and it seems it is an expensive food for the meat content. Comparing Bozita and Purely, I could get 1 1/2 time the amount of Bozita for the price of Purely, and it has a much higher meat content and a much wider range of meat choice with Bozita. The choice seems obvious to me (and I love the idea of being able to feed my cats reindeer...)

So, has anyone had good/bad experiences with Bozita? Recommendations for a fairly new kitten owner (7 months)

Martha xxx

·
Registered
88 Posts
I (or rather, my cats :D) haven't tried it but I have read some great reviews, apparently it's one of top cat foods in its price range. You can read up on that and other brands here.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I (or rather, my cats :D) haven't tried it but I have read some great reviews, apparently it's one of top cat foods in its price range. You can read up on that and other brands here.
hehe I have been reading through that! There is so much conflicting stuff out there though, its so confusing! I want to do the best for my cats (and I dont want to be changing their food all the time as I know thats not a fabulous idea)

I think I might buy a couple of packs of the Bozita and try them on it and see what they think... Its the variety element that appeals to me with Bozita. Natures Harvest (and menu) come out well in that A-Z but they only do chicken or fish that I have seen, and Bozita has a bit more to offer in that regard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts