Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I moved into this crappy little house, the bathroom handle has stuck. Today, I couldn't get it open. The lock is on the inside, so I got out some tools (a knife, a pen, you know, the usual) and tried to get it open. I got the handle off, but the lock still wouldn't unlock. Finally, I was wiggling it out of frustration and it opened!!! I went inside and was putting the handle back on, with the lock on the OUTSIDE this time, was almost finished and the twins, who were inside with me, jumped up against the door and now I was locked IN! I took me forEVER to get the door opened again. Now, there is no handle there, and the little lock thing is taped flush to the door.

Kids! :roll:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
OMG! What are we going to do? It seems pretty hopeless, between the mischievous Twins and the crafty Bengals. 8O

I'm just glad I have Arianwen to keep me safe when the revolution comes... :heart

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I look just a little better...... :D He's my first call!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
ROFL!!! :lol:

See, I think the twins were actually just thinking of you! They knew that when the frustration had become to much, you needed a place to sit down to relax, in a nice quiet room, so you could gather your thoughts! 8O :lol:

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
OMG! I saw this thread titled "Brats!" and clicked on it with eager anticipation of reading yet another amusing story. This one far surpassed my expectations! I'm still smiling and chucking about them locking you out AND in!

My neighbor got locked out of her house one morning by her 2nd dog. She had to walk her 1st dog down to our house (4 rural houses down) in the early am (6:30-7am) in her slippers and jammies to ask my Hubby to 'break in' to her house so she could get back inside and ready for work! Her 2nd dog had jumped against the door and turned the deadbolt, locking her out. She took her keys with her every time after that. I did, too, whenever I was asked to care for their dogs after that.

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I'm reading your response, the four ads on the bottom of the page are for LOCKSMITHS! :lol:

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
I swear. This post with the locksmith ads. Huge's post about GTA4 and the GTA4 ad... This site is psychotic. Psychic? Meh, whichever one...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts