Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is daily breakfast now. :D

And what the girls don't finish Connor does lol.

You can really see the size difference when they are close together like this. He is so much bigger then they are and he is only 2 months older!

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Connor is a BIG Boy. I love having at least one piggy b/c Sugar doesn't eat much wet sometimes and Twinkie comes along and cleans the bowls

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks like meal time around our house. They're cute! Charlie towers over Mikko and Moses and he's only 9 months old (14 pounds).

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lori said:
Wow, Connor is a big boy! They are all really cute. :)
Thanks for the compliment. I was definately surpirsed to see he was so large when they brought him out to me. I have never had a large cat before, i was a little nervous about it not knowing his temperment, but all is well.

I showed the same pic to my sister, because she has not seen him and she asked me if he was part mountain lion lol lol lol .

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Won't be long before Connor needs to go on a diet!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love it when kitties like what I serve them. Mellie is too picky, and she's such a skinny little girl. I've been trying to get her to eat more. :wink:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice size! Imagine having my cat - 20 lbs! :lol: He needs to loose a couple pounds - his normal weight - the vet said - should be 18. He is a huge boy though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts