Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most likely all three are a range of mixed breeding, but just curious what breeds they resemble maybe?

First is Bobbi, she's almost 10.

Then Smoke, our slowly becoming not feral, she's middle aged best guess

Then Leo.. kitten. Heading to vet later this week to get him aged and schedule appropriate shots.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,399 Posts
I think I'm in love with Leo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'm in love with Leo.
Oh he is just darling! I've never had a kitten before so it a learning experience for all!

He's already trying to knock things off the pc desk, things which are much too heavy for him. Definitely a character already.

He's not a fan of either of the adult cats, or one of my dogs, but he is really young and it's only day two.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
All Domestic Shorthairs. Bobbi's color is Brown Classic Tabby (which has the round bull's-eye pattern on the side), Smoke is ( a shelter might say he's grey, but in cat fancy it would be called blue), and Leo (a shelter might term his color ginger or orange, but in the cat fancy he would be a red tabby---difficult to see if his tabby pattern is classic, or mackeral (like tiger stripes). Very lovely cats, and Leo is adorable!

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Your other kitties are beautiful! I have a brown classic tabby as well. Smoke is very aptly named - and her coat color is gorgeous. What a pose! :D

And that little Leo. :luv

1 - 9 of 9 Posts