Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now he's suing CBS and the Tony Awards, saying his accident on stage caused his brain injury months later.

Couldn't be all the years of drug and alcohol abuse that contributed to his poor health, eh?

This pretty much sums up the Tonys incident for me:

There is a video on YouTube of the dress rehearsal of the 2009 Tonys showing Bret Michaels walking off of the stage and clearing the descending piece of scenery. He did not look confused about how or where to exit and he sustained no injury.

And then on the footage of the actual telecast, you can see that the other members of Poison ran off the stage without incident and that Mr. Michaels stayed onstage longer "vamping" and then slowly walked off, obviously not caring about timing or cues. And you can also see in the video that the piece of scenery did not "fall" on Mr. Michaels so much as he ran into it.
Exactly. His band mates exit properly, just like in rehearsal, and the idiot stays longer than rehearsed, then turns around and walks right into the lowering piece of scenery.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I cracked up when I read about that. They should have "shown him how to exit the stage".... really? You needed to be TOLD to duck under a piece of the set?

Did someone at home have to 'tell' him to use soap and water in the shower that morning or did they have to 'tell' him to use TP when he used the bathroom as well?

I guess he really needs MORE money.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts