Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh my goodness! :luv

Those pics are just precious. I love the last one in particular. :) Just one big ball of shiny black fur!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That pic made me laugh! "Oh, no. Busted!" :D
Haha yep they were. I went to the trouble of getting a heap of baskets so they wouldnt lie on the linen and towels. But they managed to squish in there anyway!

Todays pic of little mirror twinnies :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, who's got the adorably pointy ears? Is that Happy or Panther?
Hmmm.. which photo? Happys ears look more pointy in the cupboard photo but Panthers do in the last pic. I think its the angle of their head/the photo cos I honestly havent thought of one having more pointy ears than the other

·
Registered
362 Posts
I bet these two are nothing but purr monsters who love to attack you with their cuteness, and just when you think it's safe, they run up to you, rub your face really hard and chirp at you for petting!!!! Am I right?

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Hmmm.. which photo? Happys ears look more pointy in the cupboard photo but Panthers do in the last pic. I think its the angle of their head/the photo cos I honestly havent thought of one having more pointy ears than the other

Aha, then it's either the angle, or which kitty was more curious at the moment of the pic! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts