Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious...

I'm a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I notice at least two members have animals named after the show's characters. Do we have very many other fans of the show here?

Yes, it's my guilty pleasure. I'm going to go watch it in a few minutes. :)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed. :) James Marsters did an interview in the Preview CD for SSX3. It made me very happy! My favorite male character is Xander. My favorite all-time character is Faith. She's just completely likeable, even when she goes evil.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I am a huge fan of both buffy and angel, My first cat (Who went missing at xmas) was named Spike, and one of my cats I have now is called Willow. I wanted to call one of the others Angel but my partner wouldn't let me

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm a complete Buffy fanatic. I even have all kinds of crazy Buffy merchandise. It's a weird addiction, but it's the only show I've ever seen where I truly feel like I'm part of the show, that they're all my friends.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I think its terrific. I wish there had been something that good when I was in my teens. I would have been totally in love with Spike :)
However, my Partner can't bear it and he moans on and on whenever it comes on. So now I hardly bother to watch it - its not worth the hassle.
I bet you all think I'm totally under the thumb, now :!:

seashell

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seashell, my fiance is just like that, too. I watch it anyway, though. :)

FX plays reruns at 7 and 8 a.m. and again at 4 and 5 p.m. I usually catch the 5 p.m. show and the 7 a.m. show the next morning. It's a little out of order, but that's OK. They played "The Body" yesterday at 4 (so I missed it) and again this morning at 7. I was watching it this morning and they cut out Anya's speech and replaced it with commercials. They went back to the show just after her speech. Very irritating.

Madmissie: I wanted to name our next cat Anya if she was female. It was a no-go. Justin's already decided on a name and the cat must be male.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts