Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, well when i went to take this picture butch was looking down on my screen, he likes to help me with lots of things...

Here he was trying to help my play unreal tournament, pointing at where i had to shoot.

its a bit blurry coz my other half isnt a great photographer lol

anyway here he is having a nosey about the information i get about him to give him a luvvy home.
and that yukky dry food you all tell mummy to give me

And this one is mainly of isiah, he is attacking a bit of paper i had in my hand, u can partially see butch lying on me on the bottom left (for the sake of all your eyes i cropped myself out lol) next to butch is smeagle, i think she has the most fantastic markings, and cuddled up to smeagle is screech, we are keeping both of them and butch!

·
Registered
80 Posts
As you can see from my avatar, Zero loves the monitor too! I think it's the heat (even though it's already freakin hot here, go figure).

And I wonder if your kittens love paper as much as Zero does. You can't do anything with paper without him being all over it. He love to chew on cardboard too!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooooooh yes they do, when i went for the 1st interview for the job i now have (wooohoo!) i had to do a 240 question exam, i got given the results (passed it another woohoo) so i got home and left them on the sofa, i was sposed to bring them ith me to the 2nd interview, well my kitties found it, there was claw holes and chew corners all over it! i had to phone them up and ask for another copy lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts