Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he seems huge to me, he was one of viennas babies, esp when i look back and i have pix of him like this,

its a bit blurry tho :(

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
He sure has grown. I can't believe how big my cats got since they were a baby too! :wink:

By the way, what is that white thing on his collar? Just wondering :?:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Wow he looks very impressive- gorgeous kitty ...I have a thing for black kitties :)

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kitkat said:
My cats have run of the house, they can come and go as they please, i have an electronically controled catflap that you have to program keys into, the white thing is the key, this means strays cannot get in through the catflap, and if the power dies it has battery back-up, yep my cats alrdy have thier key to the house ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Cute and fluffy! I thought that thing on his collar was a beer barrel, like the St. Bernards have in the cartoons! Be honest, now! :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
Zalensia said:
kitkat said:
My cats have run of the house, they can come and go as they please, i have an electronically controled catflap that you have to program keys into, the white thing is the key, this means strays cannot get in through the catflap, and if the power dies it has battery back-up, yep my cats alrdy have thier key to the house ;)
That is amazing....we have a cat door and we do have this one stray that actually comes in the house and runs around in our house and even goes downstairs to eat. Maybe I should look into getting my 4 cats keys to the house!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the one i have costs £60, its a staywell one.
But when i use to work in a petshop one got returned as faulty, so i took it home to see if my boyfriend could fix it ;)

all that happened was a spring had slipped and stopped the catch working, now its works great. and i paid nout, muhahaha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts