Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i was looking at butch and i was thinking how huge he is. He is nearly as big as his mum, and twice as big as his siblings. He was born in july, so hes 7 months old. this is a picture of him

each of those circle things has a 6 inch (15cm) gap between them, i think hes huge for his age, it makes me beleive he has posible maine **** in his blood somewhere? since not only is he huge but his fur is quite long, and he has the neck of a maine ****.
What do others think?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Both my cats were HUGE while growing up as well. They are currently 2-1/2 years old and each weight a little over 14 pounds.

Our vet told us that they very possibly are part Maine **** because of their size. At the age of 6 months they were as big as some adult cats I have seen!

I have to be running off for some errands in a bit but when I get back I will post some pics just so you can see what I mean.

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhh in the picture in my avatar he is about 3/4 months, hes gorwn loads since then. Hes definatly huge, like i say nearly the size of him mum and my other adult pebbles. I think the way he is lying too it makes him look puffy.

I remember the days he was this size...

You can see from the last one how small he use to be, the show is nearly bigger than him! hehe

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres another picture i just took of him- it doesnt quite show his size so much, but you can see he even has long fur on his belly.

Say hello.......wave goodbye :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
He is lovely. I love his eyes Do you think my cat is just tortoise shell, or could she be part maine ****? Because i just did a search on maine **** cats, and alot of the description sounds like my cat.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Butch is very beautiful!!!!
He kind of looks like my twin girl cats Winne and Stormy only they are much smaller, I think they are around 8 pounds each. @@@

1 - 12 of 12 Posts