Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Naomi, I just came back from your web site and it is truly amazing & inspiring! You are soooo talented. Did you create it all by yourself?

I also read quite a bit about your Lyme disease. OMG, what a devastating thing to happen to such a young, pretty, kind & caring person such as yourself. Thank goodness you found your soul mate in Brett. His being in your life is a priceless gift.

I've sent a prayer your way, asking for a speedy & permanent recovery from your illness.

Go well,

Judy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pookie769 said:
Naomi, I just came back from your web site and it is truly amazing & inspiring! You are soooo talented. Did you create it all by yourself?

I also read quite a bit about your Lyme disease. OMG, what a devastating thing to happen to such a young, pretty, kind & caring person such as yourself. Thank goodness you found your soul mate in Brett. His being in your life is a priceless gift.

I've sent a prayer your way, asking for a speedy & permanent recovery from your illness.

Go well,

Judy
Thank you for your prayers and your sweet words! I'll take all the prayer I can get :D
So glad you liked the pictures!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts