Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet the lovely Buttons, the more confident of our two new cats! She's still pretty skittish, but not nearly so much as her sister, who I can't yet take a photo of. They are three years old, and their Mum was a feral cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She loves the sun! In fact, she's a real heat-seeker. So far, the only time she's sat on my lap has been when I've just had a hot bath. :)

'Buttons' was the name she came with and I'm not quite sure where it came from. She doesn't have a buttony pattern that I can see. But she is super-cute and we're really enjoying getting to know her.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems likely MsPepper! Cleo, her sister, came to us with the name Piddles, so let's hope there's no good explanation for that one! :D

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
She is a beautiful cat. That is a lovely picture of her in the sunlight with those buildings I the background. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Ooh she's lovely! I love pictures of kitties soaking up the sun. :)

Can't wait to see pics of her skittish sister (Piddles! yep, definitely needed a new name!)when she decides to come out and play!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi spirite! Well, her skittish sister is now called Cleo, and she's the terrified tabby you've been giving me some advice about over on the other thread I started. They don't look at all alike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts