Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know - kinda lame. I'm going to have to stop celebrating their monthly birthdays, huh?

Here's the first picture I took of them when I met them, one week before I took them home:

Hard to believe I've only had them since Labor Day weekend. I can't remember when it was just me and Cleo and Cinderella. Here they are today:

I tried to take a picture of Cinderella, but....

too shy.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's a celebration totally worth having-those are a couple of beautiful cats that have obviously brought much joy into your life. Happy birthday Cali and Charlee!

·
Registered
515 Posts
"I know - kinda lame. I'm going to have to stop celebrating their monthly birthdays, huh?"

You mean that we are suppose to stop celebrating monthly birthdays after a certain length of time?:yikes
PLEASE don't tell my hubby.:wink: I have been getting away with celebrating every month for years. :lol:
If he ever found out, I wouldn't be able to go shopping for my three fur babies on a monthly basis anymore. I mean really, they have come to expect a monthly gift from us, and the extra attention doesn't hurt either. :wink:

Congratulations on the girls 4 month birthday. They are turning into a pair of stunning young ladies.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Happy fourth month birthday, adorable little monkeys! :D

They have grown so much... I can't wait to see how big and fluffy they get as they grow older! They really are gorgeous... and the picture of innocence :wink:

You know, on top of having big feet, they seem to have gynormous ears... seems you're in for a pair of big girls!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awwww... look how much they've grown... such beautiful kittens!! :luv Cinderella's picture is gorgeous... :heart

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
:heart :love2

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
They look so soft and silky...they're growin' up good!

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for your kind words. :D

They are so cute and cuddly and naughty! :luv :luv

·
Registered
284 Posts
Aww, they're gorgeous Marie!

Two peas in a pod!! I can't belive how quickly they are growing. They have the exact same markings as my sister's British Shortained Cat; "Poppy".

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If they keep growing, Clifford the Big Red Dog will have nothing on my girls! 8O

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
They're sooo beautiful, Marie!
I beg you, please, keep on celebrating their monthly birthdays! :lol:
After all, there's only about 240 left....
:eek:rcat

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gunterkat said:
...keep on celebrating their monthly birthdays! ...After all, there's only about 240 left....
Wow! I like that - it makes it seem like they'll be with me forever. :luv

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I literally shrieked aloud when I saw these pictures. They have grown and are they BEAUTIFUL! :luv: :luv: :luv: Lame for celebrating their fourth month Birthday? NO!!! :D :D :D

I love that picture of Cinderella! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts