·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, just like Mommy! :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
That is so cute! :heart You should play them some kitty videos!

Occasionally one of mine will stare at the TV for a few minutes, but they don't really seem to watch it much - they use TV time to flop all over me and go to sleep instead. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they like Meerkat Manor.

This is how Charlee usually watches it. She gets the close-ups and I get butt-t.v. I'm surprised Cox Cable doesn't charge extra for that. :D

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
SEE...mine watch t.v. too. I can't remember where I was but someone told me that cat's can not watch tv. I remember saying to the man something along the lines of "I'm not going to argue that their sight is probably different from ours and I'm not a scientist so I don't understand it, but I'm telling you, my cats DO watch tv." and he still insisted I was wrong!!

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charlee even knows the pop sound of turning the t.v. on and she'll run over and wait for the picture. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought they were watching TV too!

They look as though they've just got to the crucial point in a Murder Mystery Thriller!

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sometimes it starts out grooming and then turns into a wrestling match. :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Such sweeties... and so funny that they should watch TV like this! :D

I almost wish I had a TV to try it on the kitties... so far they never budged, whether we watch a documentary on sharks, lions, or birds, they don't seem to find it worth raising an eyebrow. But videogames, ah videogames, it's much more fun, trying to grab the arrow or character on the screen!

Anyhow... Cali and Charlee are cute as buttons! What is their favorite show? :wink:

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, Charlee has licked Scott Eldrod from Men in Trees and Rob Estes from Women's Murder Club, but they like Meerkat Manor, too.

·
Super Moderator
26,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
horseplaypen said:
It does look like she is going for the jugular, though! 8O

This is my favorite "vampire" picture. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts