Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of three new cat beds arrived in the mail yesterday. SO MUCH tinier than it looked online. I tossed it onto the floor and walked away, knowing I would take all three of them in to work for a friend with Chihuahuas. When I walked back into the living room, bless her little heart, Cali was using it. She barely weighs 7 pounds, that's how tiny this cat bed is.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Heh heh. Yes, they *do* that. I have a pic somewhere of my daughter's big black hairy cat sitting in a tiny box.... he explodes over all the sides, it's too funny. Gives a great illustration of "muffin top".

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Day 2. I may have to keep it. She genuinely likes lying in it.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Heh. Yes, I think she has claimed it. :) Maybe she'll get tired of it after a while and you can pass it on, but for now, probably not a good idea.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks, she's extremely photogenic.

Day 3, we're keeping the cat bed.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today - well, it's definitely hers to keep. :) Charlee and Cleo have expressed no interest in it at all. I'll take the other two beds to work for the tiny dogs when they arrive.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Aww she's such a sweetheart, I gave my flat cat bed away because Ebony and Tigger took one look at it and decided they couldn't care less. I also got them both a igloo bed to see what they made of one with the intention of getting a second one of they both liked it and Ebony refuses to go in it and Tigger uses it as an ambush post for when Ebony's passing by (she's not done it for several weeks now so I think Ebony's probably clouted her over it at some point)

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It doesn't look like it in this picture, but she actually fits inside when she's really curled up.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Knowing the cat-preference for undersize boxes, I guess this is logical, but it does make me think of *me* taking a nap on a loveseat! :D

You bought a very successful product, well chosen.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
marie! Photobucket wants you to update your account. Apparently, it's holding the pics hostage til then. :|

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I'm not paying for Photobucket, so I'll have to figure something else out.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I think the last time I was there you could still keep a basic account for free. If they start wanting money, forget it. Hm. If you have a Google account, maybe you could try that? I have no idea how it works, but they keep telling me I have x amount of space somewhere, so I assume you can upload stuff.

Did you end up giving away the two other beds?

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can use Imgur, or Gyazo! Imgur is a reliable free web-hosting site, and Gyazo is a screenshot service where you can upload your pictures just by right clicking on them in your documents.

·
Super Moderator
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spirite, you have to pay for third party hosting now, so you can't link to Photobucket for free anymore. :(

11ls, thanks, I'll check those out.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Drat. They're depriving people of a whole lot o' kitty pics. Wish I'd seen these pics before they changed the rules. :dis

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Aha! Just saw the sticky about Photobucket in the tech support forum. Tried the drag & drop and it worked! So...I await Miss Cali in the tiny bed. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts