Cat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ok, here goes nothing. Edited to add: Okay that worked. I'll put Cali's pictures on my desktop this weekend and drag and drop them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yup. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Let's see if this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
*sneaks in, snuggles the kitties, lets Tigger leave a "dead" toy mouse for marie, then sneaks out again*

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Great that you have rescued some of the pics! How annoying to have to do all that, though.

Does Charlee always fotobomb Cleo? Too funny!

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Charlee is such a character, she does always have to be around when anything is going on.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Marie how to I view your images? I can't wait to see Cali in her new bed.
You should be able to see them, unless you're at work and images are blocked.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
LOL! I don't know which set of pics made me laugh more. Cali wasn't actually trying to get in the bed though, you know. She just knew it was the best way to get you to take a pic of her gorgeous coat. Wow.

I thought you happened to get a funny shot when I saw the first pic of Charlee photobombing Cleo. And then I saw the second. Too funny! Does Cleo ever photobomb Charlee?

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
No, I don't think so. But Charlee has to be involved in everything. Even when I clip the girls' nails, she jumps on the bed and supervises.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Charlee got Cali this time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Haaa!

Look at that little face. She's so cute!!

It's so funny that Charlee always seems to be in this slightly stalker-like pose, just lurking in the background. :D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts