Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're getting so big! Five months old tomorrow and 5 pounds!! How big will they be at 10 months old? 8O

A rare calm moment:

And it begins.....

Cali's Mike Tyson move

You're gonna get it now!

Prepare to die!

Say goodbye to your leetle friend!

Who us?

Cleo's turn.

Diet Sunkist. Now with added kitteh!

Cleo's spot. :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awww Marie they are so adorable! And mischievous! And they look so soft and silky! I WANT! 8O

Isn't it so funny (or dispairing, depending on how tired you are) to see just how much energy they have?! No wonder people with single kittens find it hard to keep their house standing :lol:

Love the Mike Tyson shot, and Cleo looks nice and comfy on her rugs. I can't get over her little nose, she is the cutest thing ever :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
My favorite, paws down, is the Diet Sunkist with added Kitteh :lol: .

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
They are so stinking cute! And they just look soooo soft!

In the first picture, the look on Cali's face is a hoot.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Okay, I agree with Tim on the "Who Us?" picture. Calendar material, or at least framable! Wow, what a couple of cuties. They are such a pair of bookends and so cute.

·
Registered
173 Posts
They are soooo cute! And they are definitely big girlies!

I love the 'who, us?' picture too! As soon as I saw it, I heard little voices singing in my head.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxpN2XrY ... re=related

:lol: :lol: Of course I know your little kitties aren't siamese but boy, do they remind me of these two! :D

Cleo is such a regal beauty too-love the amber eyes!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
coaster said:
marie73 said:
...Who us?

This is calendar material. ;)
I agree, this is a great shot!! You should send it in to a pet contest. I have one on my site but am updating the page so that the viewers can vote instead of me randoming picking one out of a hat. I'll tell you when it's up and then you can get everyone to vote for you. Hehe...wait is that fixing the polls? I'll shut up now!

Really, really cute though!

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
I love the first pic. The look on Cali's face is so cute and funny.

Love the little babies! And of course always glad to see my favourite black girl :heart

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so much! I took about 45 pictures last night just to get these few. Most of them are just a blur. :D

The kittens totally ignore Cleo when she growls and pretend-swats them away. Most of the time, they'll just jump right on her back and then they're off! They were all over the kitchen wrestling last night, but most of those shots are blurs of fur. Cleo is very gentle with them.

Cali and Charlee were grooming each other's faces at the same time, which I wouldn't have thought possible, but I couldn't get that shot - I got up to get my camera and they jumped down and followed me.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not sure if I posted these pictures before, but these were their Petfinder pictures. :luv

·
Registered
173 Posts
marie73 said:
I'm not sure if I posted these pictures before, but these were their Petfinder pictures. :luv

Awwwwwwww....so cute! And so angelic looking! Looks can be deceiving, can't they? :lol:

They are beautiful little creatures.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awwww!!! I had never seen those baby pics... they are so cute they would make your heart melt into a puddle of goo in a second! No wonder you took them home first change you got! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course I don't have any baby pictures of Cinderella, but this is what a Birman kitty looks like. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Aww, great pictures Marie! :D

Love the captions too! Very fitting!

If I didn't have my lot, I'd be over there as quick as a flash! :wink: :wink:

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I didn't have my lot, I'd finally get to visit your lovely country (and your adorable teeny fur babies). :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts