Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is David and I own two medium-long hair calicoes.

This is Chassis:

And this is Kelly:

I got Chassis, when she was 2, in 2009 from a neighbor's son (who was moving in with someone that was allergic to cats). Her name was already Chassis (just spelled different) but since I'm an automotive engineer who works on truck suspensions, the name Chassis fit perfectly. She is very shy and skittish, but is a great companion to me. She's the princess.

In 2011, I adopted Kelly from the local humane shelter. She was 1 at the time (or so they believe, my vet seemed to think she was only 9 months). She almost the opposite of Chassis--loves to socialize, loves to be petted. She's the tomboy! She has never hissed, growled, or swiped (yes, the both have all their claws). I can't say the same about Chassis.

They have never fought, other then to play wrestle.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hi David! Welcome aboard!
What Beautiful Girls!! Kelly has a unique eye mask!
Chassis face is elegant!
LOL! I can't wait till Marie, one of our Mods, sees them!:p
You better keep those two, very close to you!:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Hi David! Your girls are beautiful. I went to Purdue in West Lafayette. I have good memories of my time there. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum, David!

Oh my goodness - your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love how they're both calicos but have such different coloring from one another. I also love the story of how Chassis got her name's spelling! I have a family of car lovers/drag-racers (and an uncle who's a mechanic) so that one made me chuckle for sure! :D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hi there, welcome! :)

Aww man, I'm so jealous of you with two gorgeous calicos! I am such a nut about them but don't have any... Your two girls are so pretty, and I'm glad to hear they seem to be getting along!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome! Your cat's sure are gorgeous! It's great that they get along fine even though they have such different personalities. :)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Welcome to CF. Ooh the girls are gorgeous, they look very relaxed.
Its great that Chassis name should happen to be the right one for your profession :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcomes. Both of these cats are a lot of fun.

Most people have trophies on their fireplace mantle. I have a trophy cat.

Cat in a box. Both of them love boxes and I have lots of pictures of cat in a box.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Dave,
Has Kelly ever tried to get up to that little window?!:eek::p
Chassis is Cute as can be, in her box!:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
LOL! I don't think Marie has seen your two yet!;):D

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Chassis and Kelly are absolutely gorgeous. Such beautiful faces, and their coats look so soft and silky!

LOL - love the last two pics you posted, and the captions. The Chassis-in-a-box pic made me laugh out loud - look at the expression on her face! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
your kitties are beautiful. i have a calico too but she is short haired and she is one of the sweetest kitties i have ever known! she also loves to get in any box she will fit into!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts