Cat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you from me - and Cali.

Here's Cali's picture on Petfinder which made me fall in love with her.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
What a lovely little one.

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks! I called Cali and Charlee the Spike Girls for a while because of their fur.

·
Registered
266 Posts
So sorry to hear all of this. Cherish your time with her. I just lost my senior kitty back in November she looked like your Cali very suddenly it is never easy to go through a diagnosis like this but know you are doing what is best for her. She knows you love her and I hope you guys get a lot more time left with each other and that it is filled with good times. You are both in my prayers. Lots of hugs to you both.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like Cali's had a rough go of it lately but still enjoying the sun. Watching a furry friend you're responsible for die of an illness is painful, distracting, and constantly bleary. Sometimes we don't get to decide, it's just up to the big guy upstairs, with whatever name you choose to call the deity or form of chaos.

I wish you the best possible time you have left sharing this mortal coil and a timely recovery.

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks, guys. She's still acting, eating and using the litter box normally. I'm going to pick up pain meds so I have them on hand if needed. I'm keeping a close eye on everything. Helicopter mom here.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Thanks for the update. Sending hugs to Cali.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Oh Marie...Im so sorry to hear this about Cali...HUGS for you, and prayers for Miss Cali...
I've lost two in the last year or so...it never gets easier, all we can do, is try and do right, for them...
Sharon

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks, Sharon, and lcordaro. She's still acting normal. I'm treasuring every day I have with her. But also with Cleo and Charlee. Because you never know what the future holds, and we should all treasure every day we have with loved ones, four legs and two.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Hi Marie,
How are you and Miss Cali doing?
I know you will spoil her rotten...
I did with my Mr. Jazz...
Wishing you both some Sunny days to enjoy together...
HUGE HUGS for you, and prayers for Miss Cali...
Sharon

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks, Sharon.

Cali is still being her spunky little self, eating and drinking normally. Right now she's in the window doing her part for the Neighborhood Watch Program. So far she has reported seeing 17 birds and 6 dogs. And someone who didn't scoop their dog's poop.

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Bless Miss Cali's 'Spunky' self, and yours as well...
We do treasure those moments...
Sharon

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
That’s good to hear. I’m glad.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts