8,622 Posts
Cali's coloring Definitely complements the
pumpkins!!
What a pretty girl! :D

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Crappy pictures - cell phone. I don't have a smart phone. I think it's a blonde phone - pretty, nice cover, but not much inside. :grin:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
LOL!! Na, the pictures are better than you think!! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,842 Posts
Thanks. Crappy pictures - cell phone. I don't have a smart phone. I think it's a blonde phone - pretty, nice cover, but not much inside. :grin:
HA!! Mine is the same thing. I just updated my Tracfone to a smart phone look alike. All looks and not much for brains, but heck you can't beat $10/month.

Hope you saved the pumpkin seeds for roasting! That is my favorite part of carving a pumpkin!!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I love your pics, and the pumpkin! We do cat themes too :)

We did our pumpkins last night; many antics were seen.

Muffin trying to cuddle the pumpkins (they've become his best friends since I bought them a week ago, he literally lies the top half of his body on top of it and hug it close to him...silly kitty.

Torri, thinking they're terrifying. *eye roll* She got over that once the other cats went to bed and then tried to play chase with them, it turns out pumpkins know her rules! (aka, she likes 'chase' better when no one chases her...*sigh*)

Doran wanting all my attention, and NOT wanting to share with either his daddy OR the pumpkins.

And Jitzu...eating pumpkin guts. Seriously...weird cat.

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No. It was my first time ever carving a pumpkin. I didn't know what I was doing and I was really careless carving the top out. I forgot it has to fit back in. I made a girl's face, with dimples and bangs, and then I carved out a little section and put the top in the side of her head like a little bow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts