Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Well, are you asking someone to do this for you, on instructions how you can do it yourself?

I'm assuming you have powerpoint. There are many tutorials online which show you all the funtions and capabilities of the program. It's a lot more then what I could list here.

As for uploading it to the net, I don't know off the top of my head, I think it's just like any other thing you would upload. *shrugs*

Good luck!

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm not too sure, but I'd think you'd just upload the PowerPoint like any other file. Still, you might want to see what the other members might say or have a quick search on the internet for a tutorial like Anglezoo said.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I actually wonder why you would need one on the internet? You could also compress it in zip (some web providers require it). Plus zip is a fix for all problems, lol.

I'm taking int powerpoint in college.. Maybe I can find an answer when I'm motivated to look through it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes.. If you just upload it the same way you would upload a photo or anything else it will work. When someone who has PP goes to the address from Internet Explorer the slide show will start to go on their computer. That's what you're trying to do I assume?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts