Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:wiggle Pazu got a gorgeous snuggle in today!! He pines for Skye's attention, so it tickled me to see them cuddled on a chair when I got home from work. They were caught in the act! Lol!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
That's PURRR-FECT!! They look marvelous together! :)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Speechie,
Does Skye ever groom Pazu? Or is it only Pazu, that does any grooming?
They are like Yin & Yang, with their colors!
Sharon

·
Registered
0 Posts
Awwwww....how cute. I am so happy they get along and Skye has helped Pazu get over Teddy.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oooh, so cute!! Skye looks kind of like "Whatever. If you want to sit there dude, I'm not going to stop you." Pazu looks so proud of himself! :D Has he slowly oozed into Skye's space there?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does Skye ever groom Pazu? Or is it only Pazu, that does any grooming?
They are like Yin & Yang, with their colors!
Sharon
Pazu is the groomer :) I think Skye regards Pazu as his man servant, lol.
They are like a black and white cookie snuggled up :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooh, so cute!! Skye looks kind of like "Whatever. If you want to sit there dude, I'm not going to stop you." Pazu looks so proud of himself! :D Has he slowly oozed into Skye's space there?
:devil
I wasn't home when Pazu insinuated himself into the chair. They stayed in the chair for over an hour, so, yes, Pazu was SMUG and very pleased with himself. :jump

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Awww, how sweet. And what a great shot of Pazu's face in the first photo! I think that's the best I've seen of him. Black cats are hard to photograph. Maybe this is the start of a sweet friendship.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts