Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coco has been exhibiting this behavior since he was just little. I can prove that old habbits die hard, through the following pic series.

How is it that someone who looks like this.............
Coco (Jan 2003)

.................could get himself so full of bad ideas?

Here he goes, beginning the badness.............

He wouldn't really do that, would he? I mean we were telling him no at the time................

Now, here he is last month still demonstrating his abilities

Anyone else's kitties this bad? He loves doing this too, the screen is almost shot from him jumping and hanging on it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hehehe how cute! I mean err....naughty kitty! Do you have a cat tree? Maybe if he had a nice tall one he would climb that instead. The local Wal-Mart had a cieling high one with 4 shelves for $35 (it goes all the way up to my 9ft cielings, but its adjustable so can go lower)

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Jack is only 16 weeks old and he gets into all sorts of mischief. Some of his favourites include sitting on top of my monitor and knocking everything off my bedside table so he can play with it. :roll:
Thankfully he is not yet big enough to get onto the windowsills or kitchen bunkers - once that starts I'll have to tidy constantly :(

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I have that same problem with Elly on my sliding door. I bought a piece of plexiglass from home depot. It's about 24 x 36 inches in size, I actually shut the piece in the door it really limits how much she jumps up on the door and you can barely notice it's there. Inside or outside. (of course she does jump over it from time to time, but it dramatically reduces it.)

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
coco & little guy said:
He wouldn't really do that, would he? I mean we were telling him no at the time................
I think that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this site. :lol:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah Annissa, he can be like that. I was just thinking that he must have been about 5 months old when he did this. This pic was the 2nd time that I saw him do it. The first time, of course, the camera wasn't around..............but more than that, we were like "how's he gonna get down................go get him 8O !

God only knows what they get into during the day. I am expecting some day that part of the house will be destroyed and we will get home and both of those guys will be whistling and looking around trying to play it off.

This is probably the funniest pic I have of either of them. I just love the way his rotten butt is just hanging there. I never knew that there could be something sooo interesting hiding up there behind the curtain.

Glad you all liked the pic. I think next up I have to dredge the archives for some pics for the "then & now" thread. I finally figured out how to get the pics to show up in the post!!!!!!

Yeah for Bryon! :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
June 1, 2004. Coco must have been hanging on the screen door taday like 6 times. 2 or 3 before the sun rose, and 2 or 3 more after we got home from work. Something had that cat acting crazy. He was running / darting around flicking his tail like a squirrel. My gf thinks it must be because of the full moon.

The door gets shut when he starts not listening. What a little devil.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmm....climbing the screen. Early this week my cats went right THROUGH the screen....now that's bad!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts