Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
If it has peanuts or almonds I'm hooked. (I love PayDay's.) I usually tend to go for the fruitier-type candies over chocolates. Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, et cetera.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
You guys are making me crazy! :lol:

I love just about any candy.....licorice, peanut butter cups, sour patch kids, fudge, mambas....I could go on and on.

Oh, and 22Raiynee22- I love cow tails, too! :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
I love most chocolate as long as they do NOT have nuts or (even worse!) Peanut butter! Yucky yucky!

But Mmmm... chocolate....

this is not cool, it's not even 10AM and I'm craving chocolate... *pout*

·
Registered
722 Posts
Patrick and I have a favorite restaurant, with a favorite waitress, and we only go there when she's working (cause she is the only one who isn't seriously rude and she gives us free perks, yay perks!) Every time we go they have Andes mint chocolates at the register, Patrick always buys me 6 of them, so right now thats my favorite kind of candy because I don't even ask, he just gets them for me. Sweets from my sweety taste the bestest!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just about anything chocolate. My husband loves dark chocolate, but I will take just about any kind, white, dark, milk. Yummy! I do love easter because I love those Cadbury eggs. Good thing Easter is only once a year.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Heather102180 said:
I am addicted to Sixlets. Anyone know what those are?
Boy, do I ever know what those are! I used to eat them like they were going out of style. They seem to be quite hard to find around here sometimes so I don't eat them near as often as I used to.

Right now, I would have to say that my favorite candy bar is a Symphony with almonds and toffee chips (basically the same thing as Hershey's miniatures with almonds and toffee chips).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts