Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, okay I am having a hard time describing what I mean. I'm looking for wet food that comes in a larger size can, that is similar to what comes inside the Nutro Natural pouches. My cats LOVE the Nutro pouches, but with a 3rd kitty now, they aren't so economical. I would like to be able to split a large can between the three of them at dinner time. The problem is that most of the stuff I've found in a can is the pate type of food...all mushed together rather than the bits in gravy. They turn their noses up at the mushed stuff.

Do you guys have any recs? I'm looking for 5.5oz or larger size cans.

·
Registered
628 Posts
When my sister brought over a stray cat, she brought a case of Friskies Fancy Feast as well. The Salem Fancy Feast in the case is in chunks with gravy-like sauce. Although, the cats don't like it as much as the chicken one which is mashed-like.

The cans in the case came in 3oz. cans. They may make them in bigger sizes, but I don't know. I have never use Fancy Feast, because it is made by Friskies, and 'meat by products' is the second ingredient :shock:

Abhay

·
Registered
122 Posts
Campbell's CHUNKY soup? lol j/k

nutro really should start selling their pouches in can form, perhaps they don't realize how much cats like 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts