Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cookie is definitely growing up fast! 8O His favourite place to hang out is near a tap! whether it's in the kitchen, bathroom or downstairs toilet cubicle! 8O Here he is, having squashed himself on the bathroom windowsill! Honestly, you get know privacy! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From this ..........

to this, in just 9 months! .......

He's my baby! he loves been cuddled and purrs all the time!

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
What a handsome boy! Bathroom Privacy? What's that?

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww, thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Cookie is a British Shorthaired Cream Boy, apparently, his stipes (ghost markings) will disappear with age.

Carol xx

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :D

I suppose I've never really thought about how wide his head is :lol: I suppose it must be the breed of cat he is. I'd never even owned a cat until 2 years ago, and yet now I can't imagine what life was like without one!

Would you believe that Cookie was the last one of his litter! Nobody wanted him because he had an Ulcer on his eye, which was pretty awful to look at, but he didn't let it bother him, he was really playful and loving from the start! I came away with Cookie and some drops for his eye, and within a couple of months, his eye was perfect once again! So, I'm so pleased that nobody wanted him, it meant that I got him! :luv

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
I say that all the time, and it hasn't even been two years for me. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Best of luck for tomorrow Marie! (sorry, not sure of time in the U.S. at the moment, it's 10.50pm here).

Bet you can't wait for your new additions!

Don't forget we need lots of photos! :wink: :lol:

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Thanks! It's almost 3 p.m. here, 26 more hours to go! :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crikey, I'm just ready for bed! mind you, sometimes when I'm not working, I have a cheeky couple of hours sleep in the afternoon around 3pm!

It wont be long now! have you decided on names yet?

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Yes, about 99.9%, but I'm waiting to get them home to be sure. I'm sticking with "C" names. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha ha! I know what you mean about waiting 'till you get them home before you're sure!

When I got one of my kitten's, I named him Yogi, it wasn't until approx. 3 months later, that I realised he was infact a girl! 8O It was very strange, because "he" never really responded to "his" name, so when I realised that "he" was infact a "she", I called her Millie, and she started to respond to her new name! :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
Awww, I like Yogi! :D

One of my girls is getting a boy's name. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
marie73 said:
Awww, I like Yogi! :D

One of my girls is getting a boy's name. :D
Aww, Marie, do tell! :lol: can't wait to hear what you have decided to call the little sweeties.

Carol xx

·
Super Moderator
26,515 Posts
I just need to get them home and make sure they fit. But I thought of the names while I was playing with the girls, so it's pretty much a done deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts