Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
that's so cute....especially the last pic..sooo innocent looking like "Who me? What did I do?"

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hee hee

Cleveland is slightly less destructive. He's worked out how to use the pedal on our bathroom bin so if there is anything of interest he just presses and helps himself!! So in reality, toilet roll tubes are about the only thing that goes in that bin, everything else put outside for safety.

·
Registered
166 Posts
"Hey mom, look! We found a new toy!!" Haha, funny kitties.

Misty - we are PRAYING the dog never figures out that trick. I have no doubt he could learn it, so we're just hoping it he doesn't try.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Hahaha.... that's so true to any two cats playing together... double trouble as we call ours. And then they end up with that innocent look at the last picture "what? it was like this when I came into the kitchen!"

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I wish I got a picture of them when I first came upon the scene of the crime!

I was on my way out the door for work and I passed the kitchen and gasped. Koda (the dark kitten) was sitting in the trash can and Kenji (the orange) was sitting in the middle of the floor on top of the garbage pile and both looked up at me wide-eyed with this surprised expression as if they were saying "Wha? Huh? We're not doing anything. I don't know what you're taking about."

I had to quickly grab the camera. And quickly clea up the mess and run out the door to work now that I was running late.

My other cat, Kouji was sitting on the dining table looking into the kitchen with this "Oh you guys are in sooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble!" look on her face.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The little boogers (their nickname) did it again this morning!

Don't know whay I'm gonna do. I guess I got to find a kitty-proof garbage can. I thought this one was since it had a lid with the button to open it and everything. Now that they know how to open it, I can't keep them off of it. Someone suggested putting the garbage can under the sink...wish I could but we already have a garbage can under there (for glass, cans and plastic).

Luckily both times there wasn't any food inthe garbage! Next time I might not be so lucky. :?

P.S.
I read that book 'The Cat Whisperer' and the part about the "act of God" and using a water bottle. Too bad my cats all like water. Doh! :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hehe that was so funny! I bet it wasn't funny cleaning up though but still can't help but laugh. I love your cats super long fluffy tails, I bet they swing around the garbage with it too 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts