Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard/used it? I work at a Petco and it just came into the back room. They let me bring home a can to do some snooping on.

Natural Turkey & Wild Rice Recipe

Ingredients Turkey, Turkey Broth, Lver, Chicken, Ocean Whitefish, Wild Rice, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Blueberry Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Carrageenan, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Nacin, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodine.

They have a dry food formula, too. It doesn't look too bad, and costs $9/2lbs. I can't find anything about it online.

·
Premium Member
18,383 Posts
This is one of the two companies that has been named in the problem where chicken strips from China are killing dogs. Technically there are 3 brands, but two of them are the same with different packaging...one sold to grocery stores, the other to pet stores (Waggin Tails and Canyon Creek), the 3rd is Milo's Kitchen. It has been an ongoing problem for years and no one has been able to identify what the cause is. But I certainly wouldn't buy any other products from this company.

$9 for 2 lbs? You can buy EVO for less than that.

3 big brands may be tied to chicken jerky illness in dogs, FDA records show - Vitals

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.