Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to school today when this idiot cut me completely off....to avoid hitting him I had to swerve around him and slam into a curb. The guy just drove off. To make it worse it was a rainy day so my car didnt' stop fast at all and I came VERY close to hitting a post. It was REALLY scary. We were only going about 60km/h but it was fast enough to bend my rim in BEHIND my tire and dent underneath my car. I am SO MAD!!!! I have NEVER been in an accident before, and then this idiot had to go and not check his blind spot before making a turn and cut me off. My car is not driveable now so I have to miss school....GRRRRR! Luckily my boyfriend is good with cars so he will get the parts for it and fix it for me....until then I will drive his Jeep to school. I'm lucky to have him around!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Thanks for listening, I had to vent!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I am really glad you and the people riding in the car with you are safe. I can see how scared you must have been. We don't only have to watch for our own safety but the other drivers as well because they can cause a chained reaction. So we have to keep eyes wide open and watch for other people's negligence.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'm glad you are okay!

I take it you didn't get the liscense plate number, bummer. My brother got hit when he was parked on the street and the guy took off...but unbeknownst to him, his plate came off in the collision hahaha. Matthew roasted that guy. I only wish you were as lucky...

Three cheers for your boyfriend!!

p.s. I don't know what you went through because I can't drive hehehe. Yip, almost 26 yrs old (Sept 28) and I never learned to drive. I grew up in a town where everything was within 20 mins walking distance so I never got around to learning how. And now living in a big city, I have NO desire to learn...so, my boyfriend drives me everywhere hehehe.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Oh my goodness. Good thing you're all right! I have never been in a car accident either, but I bet it was scary. Glad you're okay! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts