Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got everything up off the floor for the carpet guy and set up a tiny spot on the bed for Mow and I to sleep tonight(next to all the rest of the bedroom furniture piled on the bed) Set up a spot on the couch (next to the living room furniture piled up on the couch) to watch Tv. Vacuumed the entire place.... set MowMow's litter box in the bathroom (I wanted them to clean the carpet in the walk in closet where it usually is).

Carpet guy dragged all his hoses and equipment up 3 flights of stairs and cleaned the carpets. MowMow hung out on the kitchen counter with me watching DvDs on my laptop. He's seen this done at least 6 times and wants nothing to do with the big steaming water hose so he stays close to me.

After carpet guy rinsed the cleaner out of the carpets with his steamer and dragged all his hoses down 3 flights of stairs he came back up to get paid. We stood talking as MowMow wondered off to investigate and within SECONDS vomitted his entire breakfast across the entire hallway..........

Downstairs the very sweet man goes to drag hoses up 3 flights of stairs to clean up fresh cat vomit.... I can only say how thankful I am that this big butch tough carpet guy has 4 little toy dogs who he treats as kids and understands loving a pet and who cleaned that spot without me asking him too. His only comment was "At least it did it before I left."

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
What a great guy!

MowMow was just testing the newly cleaned carpet's absorption abilities.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MowMow is just very excited to see his daddy and threw up in anticipation.
Well, sort of. He always gets majorly stressed out when I go on cleaning binges. Instead of 2 or 3 larger meals I fed him tiny ones throughout the day to make sure it stayed down :cool and not on my clean carpets.

I also forgot to show him that his litterbox moved :p. Oops. I heard him crying in the spare room and found him standing in the empty spot...YOWLING. I swear it looked like he was doing a peepee dance. I carried him into the bathroom to show him and he hopped right in and peed. Poor little guy.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Oh MowMow! XD Thats something Samantha has done...let me clean all the carpet...then "hello breakfast!". Thanks cat. I think I love that carpet man...what a sweetie to be so understanding of MowMow. :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Do you know why cats usually pic soft surfaces to barf on? Because they don't want their barf on their feet. The carpet holds it better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts