Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's about five months old now! Went in for her Rabies vaccine yesterday and is 5lbs! Skylar is two and at 7lbs I think her little sister will outgrow her very quickly!

I found a baby tooth on the bed the other day too... first time I've ever actually found a baby tooth out of all of my pets!

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago - she's growing more and more beautiful every day!

And because I never got around to uploading them until now... her poor broken foot that she still has some trouble with :(

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Aaaaarrrrrggghhhooooouuuuucccccchhhhhie! *shudder* Oh! That x-ray! Poor kitty!
She is growing up and looking very lovely.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Adorable, oh and her poor foot!

Makes me feel like such a bad meowmy for not posting new pictures of Pepper she is growing like a weed, but with our move we are crazy busy and the house is a wreck!

Leslie

·
Registered
83 Posts
Aw shes such a cutey, i love Torties,calicos and cats with mutiple colors, she seems to be growing up very fast and lovely, and she has just big and cute eyes :luv

Tobad about her foot, hope shes not having to much trouble with it :(

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she says thanks to all :)

I think her foot is as healed as its going to get. Because it was broken for about a month before we figured it out, I was told to keep her as active as possible so that it would heal up in the most beneficial way to her.

She gets around almost normally - just has a slight limp when walking. She flies around chasing her sister and otherwise jumps and climbs like she's just fine! She uses her left (good) foot more often than the broken right fot when reaching for things but will bat around toys with both feet.

She does fuss more when I trim the nails on that foot... I feel bad having to do it but keep telling her if she would just sit still it wouldn't be so bad!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts