Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend and I were talking about Heaven and He11, starting with the subject that I'd rather go to He11 because it's warm and there's no snow (I despise winter). My friend suggested ways to get there, but I said I probably had enough marks...I just had to wait for my departure time.

Friend: Pffft. You might not have the bonus points to get into Mormon heaven (but then who does?) but you've still got plenty to get into cat heaven.
Me: hrm... and there's probably snow there, too (some cats are weird, and LIKE that white junk). I wonder what an evil cat does...?
Friend: As if there is any other kind of cat. Cat heaven is for the evil cats.

Yanno...he may be right! LOL!

So if "evil" cats go to heaven, and good cats most certainly get to heaven... then it's a single place of "Cat-opia"!
(I still hope there's no snow and/or temps under 65F)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know why you think that there are good and bad cats. There are only good cats and all cats go to heaven as they are God's animals who do no evil ways at all. They live on instinct and are unconditional in God's eyes. All animals except humans go to heaven only.

All of my cats who passed away went to heaven and are cared for by all the family members who passed away as they care for the pets from your family.

Are you a mormon? Or is your friend? I don't believe what mormons do and never would but I know that God loves us no matter what we do and we all go to heaven. There are no levels of kingdoms in heaven. There is only one heaven and all of his children go there. There are no higher levels for some of his children and others. That's just not what God would want by putting some of his children in heaven higher up than others. Its unthinkable and I don't believe it one bit.

Meow,
Anne:catmilk:kittyturn:smiles

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I think Furryminty or whoever is failing to see the funny in the OP. Hey I laughed. Peggy is not going to kitty heaven if she carries on attacking me though :p.

As for me, I have one of the suites all booked up in Hades Hotel.

Tbh I don't know what the Mormons think but they allow men to have multiple wives, so I'm guessing they're pretty sure about things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts