Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across a website of an artist who makes armors for cats and mouses! Super cool~ I really would like to try them on my Meatball and Metoo! (Though I doubt I will get their consent... :p)

Not sure if a link is allowed. You can google the artist's name "jeff de boer" :cool

A persian style I guess?

A medieval style

Japanese Samurai armor

And this one I think is closer to Chinese style :D

And super cute mouse armor!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Daaaaaaang, those look awesome.

...I wish that cats would actually deign to wear them, because if so, I would probably buy one of those things. Maybe.

...If I ever won the lottery twice over, and donated enough to charity to sooth my conscience over a frivolous buy. But then? Would TOTALLY buy it.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Daaaaaaang, those look awesome.

...I wish that cats would actually deign to wear them, because if so, I would probably buy one of those things. Maybe.

...If I ever won the lottery twice over, and donated enough to charity to sooth my conscience over a frivolous buy. But then? Would TOTALLY buy it.
And I Thought you were against clothes and other things on cats... lol

Anyways those look pretty cool.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
I think a person would need armor themselves trying to get kitty in one of those get ups.
They are incredible works of art though.
I'd be afraid to know the cost.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Outstanding works of art! Practical - maybe not. But - Not that there is anything wrong with cats and armor - "Firepower, Mobility, Shock Action!" :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts