Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a thread where everyone could post their pictures (I just tried to reply to kittees thread but it didn't seem to work) but I couldn't find one, so I thought I'd start a new one. So please feel free to post your cat art if you have some whether it be drawing, painting, sculpture, scrapbookings...anything! :D I love seeing everyone's work! When I first looked at kittee's I thought it was oil or pastel but then read that it was digital! :eek: Very cool!

I haven't got around to learning digital, though I would love to, so I'm still working in watercolour and pencil crayon. Here's a little happy guy I just finished yesterday that I'm going to use for the title page of my site, hope he gives some smiles for the day... :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is a happy cat, thanks! :D

I've been enjoying your work on DA, I love it! You have a wonderful eye for colour and you are so good at the manga style...very, very cool, DesnBaby! :D :D :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
mines nowhere near as nice as yours tinker.

but i made this in grade 11 in my arts and crafts class.the project was to make a painting of a real picture.

this was the picture it was sposta be.

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Tinker said:
He is a happy cat, thanks! :D

I've been enjoying your work on DA, I love it! You have a wonderful eye for colour and you are so good at the manga style...very, very cool, DesnBaby! :D :D :D
You're welcome! :D Thank you! I like drawing anime and cartoon style of cats 8) .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah! man Its a nice painting of a kitty. It will obviously bring smiles for the day. And it will look good on the title page of your site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts