Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! :eek:

I was browsing through some site and stubbled upon this cat astrology site. Was reading about Pisces, which is Marbles sign <his birthday's 14th March>

I was really surprised to read about some of the behaviours they highlighted about the Piscean cat. Esp. about being a scaredy cat (Marbles is very easily spooked) and liking recently wet surfaces (Marbles likes stepping into the bath tub and sink after I've used it) Also, it says that the Piscean cat likes to stare into blank spaces.. Like my silly Marbles who sits in the middle of the field infront of my house and stares out at I don't-know-what, hours on end!

Have a look at it... if you know your cat's birthday or you can estimate... It was pretty accurate about Marbles being a Piscean cat. Maybe, you'll find out something interesting about your little furball! :wink:

Just for fun... here's the site
http://www.skittlescam.com/fun/astrology/index.html

·
Registered
65 Posts
my gizmo is a libra, which is just about exactly right, except the hairball part (thank goodness he's a short hair)

Orion is a gemini, and it describes him perfect, he's a menace and this explains why lol

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Whoops! I'm a Gemini, and I plead guilty to most of the behavior, but I don't spray! :wink:

My cats are Pisces and Aries. What's strange is that the Pisces description fits the Aries cat and vice-versa. My kitties just didn't read the book! Pisces are the kind, gentle, and loving cat, but that's my male, and he was born in April-Aries.

My female is the instigator who dashes all over the house trying to find something to get into, but she was born in March-Pisces. Oh, well, you can't win them all!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Me and Misty are both Aries.

Adventure is the name of the game. If they can't find it, they'll make it. This is the sign of adventurous and pioneering cats, they enjoy climbing and especially like peeking out of or into windows. Don't expect too many dull moments with these little guys. Keep them busy, give them lots of toys and creative games to play. The more competitive the better. (Tug-O-War)

If you have more than one pet, don't be surprised to find the Aries as the leader. However, you should be cautious as to not let them become the leader of your house too! You'll need to teach them early in life who is boss otherwise you will be the one hiding from them when you do something "wrong."

This was the only part of it that was like Misty, though.

P.S....love your sig Jessica

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just read Oliver's and Sadie's. It said these two should be kept apart because Leo (Oliver) is kind of shy and Capricorn (Sadie) is bull-headed and sassy. That's kind of earie!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Velvet is a Gemini and it fits her perfectly. It was almost eerie how close the description was to her personality. :shock:
Cool site! Thanks for posting it! :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you guys had some fun out of it... I had a few laughs with my sis when I read about Marbles sign (Pisces).

Hmmm... So far we have 2 Piseces, 2 Leos, 1 Libra, 2 Gemini (not including Jeanie), 2 Aries (again, not including humans like HelloBeautiful) and 1 Capricorn.

Wonder if we'll have the complete astrological signs.. :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm Taurus. So's Jet! :D
I've got a book where it says what cat star sign would be the perfect match for you. So...

Code:
IF YOU'RE A...          YOU SHOULD HAVE A... 

Aries                   Leo

Taurus                  Cancer

Gemini                  Virgo

Cancer                  Capricorn

Leo                     Pisces

Virgo                   Taurus

Libra                   Aries

Scorpio                 Virgo

Saggitarius             Gemini

Capricorn               Cancer

Aquarius                Aries

Pisces                  Taurus

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that Majicou! :D

Does this mean... Marbles (Pisces) is not meant for me (Aquarius)? hehe. I guess I'll have to look for an Aries kitten, next time I think of adopting... :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
LiCieWishy said:
Thanks for that Majicou! :D

Does this mean... Marbles (Pisces) is not meant for me (Aquarius)? hehe. I guess I'll have to look for an Aries kitten, next time I think of adopting... :lol:
Of course not! I'm sure Marbles' personality is your perfect match, if not his star sign. I should be the owner of a Cancer cat but I wouldn't swap Jet for the world! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts