Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We used to have just the one, of this type ( have other ones elsewhere) but it became an issue as they would race to see who got it and then the loser was grumpy and would lay next to it trying to make the winner leave by staring them out or pushing bit by bit. So, twin beds

Attachments

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Aww Jenny bf, that's a terrific picture! And a new meaning to twin beds, lol.

Looks like the clothes(?) lying there are the boundaries for each kitty? Lol. Maybe not!

How old are your two now?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha the clothes are my Pj's only there because I didn't put them away in the bed so ruining their photo, but the rest was too good not to share :eek:) Lulu is now 2 1/2 and Kiki is 11 months and those months have flown by.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Haha that's awesome!!

Work just got these adorable pet beds that I want to buy but I just know he won't sleep in it like that! He'll probably try to eat it :/

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marcia it was pure luck that the store just got them back in when I was getting litter :eek:). Jackiepoo, we have these plus at least 3 other varieties including one like a couch and an actual house shaped one and they all get used over the course of a day. Plus our sofas but I still get both on my side of the bed at night leaving me with a few inches to cling to on the edge

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oh, they're SO sweet!! And LOL, I know exactly what you mean by one kitty giving the other the death glare! Since I usually ended up regretting it if I bought just one of something, I just resigned myself to sometimes paying for two things that neither cat would use because in my house, the best thing in the universe is whatever the other cat has.

My girls like their beds, too. I have 3 sets of matching cat beds, and they use all of them. :)

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
They are adorable!! :luv What kind of beds are those? They look a bit different from the run of the mill bed and I'm wondering if any of my cats would use them. Right now I only have one cat bed in my house, which is a decoration because none of the three give it a second look lol.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Heather,they are made by a company called Cat Bed. No idea if USA or European company It's a velour type material and really soft with a huge amount of filling, and the base cushion is separate, so very comfortable but also washable so that they can be thrown in a washing machine and also my Kong Groomer gets the hair of nice an easy. Also when they scratch it doesn't damage the material.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Aww... they are too adorable!! :D And LOL about them staring at the other with a grumpy face... my cats do this, too! They get so jealous over the other's things, so I always have to buy two now!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks M&E. They are gorgeous girls and we love them so much. It makes me laugh when they have the grumpy look, esp when they then look at you as if to say" mom, she's got my bed/ mouse/ ball, do something"

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Aww, they are so cute! Only my foster kitten will use her bed. Everybody else sleeps anywhere but their little beds!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts