Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I though I should start sharing pictures of my kitties here. I will begin with "Cat behind the fridge: a story in pictures."

Misty and Stormy are sisters who were about 10 months old when these pics were taken (14 months old now). Stormy is quite keen on both exploration and pastic bags, so the space between the fridge and the wall where I store plasic bags has a double appeal. (I think she can get all the way behind the fridge.) Misty is slightly larger and less adventurous than Stormy and doesn't like squeezing herself into small spaces except under duress (eg, when the Cat-Eating Vacuum Cleaner of DOOM emerges from its lair).

"Is she back there? I think she's back there."

"Hah! I knew she was back there!"

"I wonder if I could get back there, too?"

"I can't back out now that she's watching."

Misty did eventually back out (although not before I began to wonder how to remove a stuck cat from the space next to the fridge) and vented her frustrations on an innocent catnip mouse.

Bonus picture: in my apartment it's best not to hold the door to the fridge open too long while deciding what to eat.

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
MurphysMommy said:
I especially like the three bottles of Pancake syrup with one serving each left. :lol:
Ha!! I didn't notice that and had to go back and study the open fridge for several minutes. :lol:

That's too cute.....one cat peering out from that small space and the next cat trying to squeeze in. :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MurphysMommy said:
I especially like the three bottles of Pancake syrup with one serving each left. :lol:
Er, yeah. I was hoping no one would notice that. :) I think I'm back down to one bottle now.

I usually have more food in the fridge, but this was the evening I got back from a trip so I didn't have much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts