Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat have always been friendly with other cat in the neighborhood (he lives outdoor and indoor). When he wants to go inside he have a secret entrance through the roof. This is usually fine but today he decided to brought a cat friend Inside. Any tips to prevent it? I don’t know if this makes sense since English is not my first language.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
The only way of preventing it would be to obstruct the "entrance through the roof", so that the cats can't get inside the house. But then you would have to let your cat in the house when he wants to come in through a door or window.. The other suggestion is to let your cat bring in his cat friend. One extra cat isn't going to make a lot of difference, tho you likely will need more food to feed it, and probably the new cat should be taken to a vet for shots and to be spayed or neutered--and going through that procedure may be enough to discourage the cat from coming in your house! . If your cat brings in more than the one cat friend, then I think you would like to block the entrance, as you might end up with a houseful of cats! All the best and hope you'll give us an update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi sorry for the late reply. Thankfully the other cat never came back. Turns out other cat was a neighbor cat. The cat came back to the neighbor and ever since the cat never came back. But about the roof i can't block it cause its in a weird angle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts