Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Baloo is a 6yo boi
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've bought this wool cat cave for my cat as he always hangs out in laundry basket, hides in the wardrobe, etc. I thought he would like some place to hide (and it's quite cold at home now that winter is near!).
Anyway, long story short, it's been a week and he is not interested at all. He prefers boxes (and his favorite, the laundry basket). It's made of 100% natural wool, so there is no weird chemical smell or something.
Has anyone had good experience with the cave beds? (Also, have anyone figured out how to keep your laundry fur-free? :LOL: )

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, I've bought this wool cat cave for my cat as he always hangs out in laundry basket, hides in the wardrobe, etc. I thought he would like some place to hide (and it's quite cold at home now that winter is near!).
Anyway, long story short, it's been a week and he is not interested at all. He prefers boxes (and his favorite, the laundry basket). It's made of 100% natural wool, so there is no weird chemical smell or something.
Maybe consider returning it. If he doesn't like it, you might as well get your money back.

Has anyone had good experience with the cave beds? (Also, have anyone figured out how to keep your laundry fur-free? :LOL: )
[/QUOTE]

My cats do this! :)Throw an old towel over the clean laundry.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've had two scared foster cats who spent a lot of time hiding in one of those wool caves when they first came to my home. (Not at the same time.) The second one ended up with a yeast infection in her ears. It was summer and humid and those caves are dark & warm, so I wondered if that was what caused it. I didn't like that they're fur magnets. And once the fur is embedded in the wool, there's no way to get it off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts