Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my Christmas gifts. It's driving Charlee bonkers. Every hour, a different breed of cat meows. :grin: (You can disable that function, but it's also light-sensitive, so it doesn't meow in the dark. Unlike our cats.)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
That's adorable! Do they meow once at 1 o'clock, twice at 2 o'clock, and so forth? And my girls think my grandfather clock is bad!

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just received it tonight, so I'm waiting to see. There's a button you can push on it to hear meows any time, though. Poor Charlee.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:grin:

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes! At 8:00 p.m., the Oriental cat meowed 8 times! :grin:

The Birman only gets to meow once. :(

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must be something in air, Cleo's talking up a storm, too.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I have the "FROG" version of the clock in my workshop..

·
Registered
255 Posts
I love that clock. I needed a large one like that for my home office but I ordered a baseball clock instead in honor of my St. Louis Cardinals winning the World Series last year.

I wouldn't have minded having the kitty one tho. It's adorable.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've discovered that the number of times the kittens meow is random. Total coincidence that there were 8 meows at 8 o'clock last night.

·
Super Moderator
26,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, the joke's on me. It's sitting right next to me on my printer right now, and twice it has scared the crap out of me. Another time, I was in a different room and came running out because I thought something was wrong with one of my girls.

And, yes, you can all stop laughing now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts