Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I went to the cat cafe today and saw people with all sorts of cat clothing (cat hats, shoes, etc) but I only seem to find stores/sites that sell cat shirts.

Can anyone direct me to a site that sells the following please:

** All with pictures of cats on it (and maybe a saying) **
** All for men **

-> Cat pants
-> Cat jackets/coats
-> Cat sneakers
-> Cat hat

I only see the stuff for women. Men love cats also, so does anybody sell mens cat clothing?

I just love cats so much, thanks!

AND YES I USED GOOGLE SO DON'T SAY GOOGLE IT PLS

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
AND YES I USED GOOGLE SO DON'T SAY GOOGLE IT PLS
Lol John. I didn't know there were cat guys like you out there! ;-) Sorry I don't have any links to share with you...but I thought maybe you could start up a line of your own if you can't find these items? It would be awesome for cat-lovers, especially those fur-babies with a nervous habit of over-grooming!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
John,
Did you talk to any of these people about where they found their clothing? It would also be a great conversation starter!! ;)
Off the top of my head, I can't think of a specific store for something like that...
It's a good question! Maybe one of our many members knows!! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Jackson Galaxy's website has a few: JG Style

I found one on thinkgeek: ThinkGeek :: Grumpy Kitty

The Oatmeal has a few bobcat shirts (...not what you think. If you haven't seen the bobcats check this first: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/bobcats_thursday): Shirts - The Oatmeal

Here's a few at cafepress: Funny Cat T Shirts, Shirts & Tees | Custom Funny Cat Clothing

Some of these could be for guys: Cat: Recent T-Shirts & Hoodies | Redbubble

Etsy has some, but you have to wade through like...all of etsy to find good ones of anything, so keep that in mind: cat on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

...Also, I am literally a internet searching professional and I have a penchant for geeky things. So...*shrugs* finding cat shirts means you have to know where to look ;) (I managed to get a shirt with a wombat on it for my SO this christmas...THAT was hard.)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
especially those fur-babies with a nervous habit of over-grooming!
OOOOH, duh! :fust I was thinking you wanted clothes to dress your CAT, lol. My bad! Totally off, hahaha! Good thing librarychick got good links though! Thanks for saving me the embarrasssment! :oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts