Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Dave. I love animals, especially cats.

I have four cats. Summer (Orange Tabby, Male, 1 year old), Greywind (Grey Tabby, Female, 1 year old), Shaggy (Siamese-Grey Tabby, Male, 6 month old), and Lady (Siamese-Bombay, Female, 6 month old).

When Summer and Greywind were kittens, they were in the middle of the road at night. Thankfully, some good samaritan blocked the road with his vehicle to prevent them from getting hit by cars. We stepped outside our car and the g.samaritan didn’t want to adopt them, so we did instead. As for Shaggy and Lady, we adopted them from a close friend who has a Siamese cat that had given birth to four kittens. They are the most beautiful souls that came to my life, energetic (especially at night, scratching me time to time), loving, and sincerely sweet.

Just a few hours ago, Summer disappeared from our house and we don’t know how he got outdoors. I know this is not the right section of the forums to type this but I just want to share it with you guys.

I just hope they’re all complete before New Year. :crying:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Holiday time is bad for pets disappearing, because of visitors coming and going usually. Sorry to hear about your cat going AWOL too. Read the other thread "Indoor Cat Disappeared" by Julius Kauffmann for my comments. Hope your boy "Summer" returns....All the Best!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
My error, the above name mentioned should have been Jena Kauffmann.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts