Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Addison can be kind of picky, buthe used to eat anything I gave him. Lately, when I put any food that's fish flavored he eats just enough so he's not hungry. Anything else, he finishes without much fuss. Also, he loves his treats but only the chicken, turkey, or beef. He sniffs the fishy ones and turns his nose up. Does anyone else have cats that don't like seafood?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Yup. My Assumpta isn't nuts about seafood..she'll eat it occasionally (usually sneaking salmon off my dinner plate), but does not have the same love as she does for chicken and turkey. Beef and lamb are okay, but she is a definite poultry junkie. We don't eat fried chicken anymore because she'd literally crawl up your leg and fight you for it. When she has wet food, it's almost always poultry...the times I give her fish, she eats it, but snubs me for the rest of the day. As for treats, I've tried everything on the market, and she refuses it all...go figure.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Yeah, it's normal. My childhood cat didn't eat any kind of fish flavored food either. It narrows down your choices, but there are usually many different beef, chicken, and turkey combinations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts