Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to it? Or am I the only one that doesn't see it on my computer anymore :?:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Some of the cat emergency posts were troubling; it seemed that people were sitting around waiting for a response when they needed to get their cat to the vet ASAP.

Catman and the rest of the mods were worried that we may have been doing more harm than good for some of these kitties. While the forum was created with the greatest of intentions, it was never intended to be a substitute for a vet.

Most of the old posts should can be found in the Health and Nutrition forum. :wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm so glad this was addressed. I actually have been staying away from this forum lately because of my sheer frustration from the emergency section and occasionally the behavior section.

I commend the staff of Cat Forum. Unfortunately we all know this behavior will continue to go on regardless, but at least we will be contributing less to it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
P.S. Does this forum have a "sticky" of warning signs of when you should bring your cat to the vet ASAP?

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
There is an announcement sticky in the Health and Nutrition section about vets and emergency situations. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts