Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the coolest thing on TV yesterday...it's a DVD for cats to watch when you're not home, that apparently provides hours of stimulation to alleviate kitty boredom. It keeps replaying and replaying...and there's nothing on it but mice, gerbils, birds, and other cat prey along with squeeky noises and chirping...the special claimed that if your cats don't normally watch the TV...the sounds will captivate the cat, and eventually they'll discover the visual component.

Has anyone else heard of this, or used it?

·
Registered
651 Posts
No, buy Xander likes to scratch the speaker screen on our big-screen...and if you don't watch, he'll grab a dvd and hightail it down the hallway... :twisted:

·
Registered
672 Posts
I bought it for my kitties. Stix is not very interested but Kota, the little one, will sit there for the length of the whole thing and attack the TV. I have to watch it with her so she doesnt hurt herself!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I bought it for Sabby and he loves it. The downside is that I turned him into a couch potato. He'll watch the t.v. whenever it's on now. There's a picture in the picture gallery of him watching it.

...Actually, the picture of him looking up in my signature is him watching his video. He's so captivated by it. The gerbils are his favorite...and the squirrel that's missing part of its tail.

·
Banned
410 Posts
My cats wouldn't look at the tv--I have surround sound, so they kept looking in every direction when a bird would chirp, etc. I wanted them to look at the screen so they could "attack" the moving animals. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts