Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ever succeeded in getting all their cats together for a picture? Might be pretty easy with one or two kitties... how about those of up that have three or more?

Share your shots!

Taken last week. I had the day off... it was wonderful!

Taken at one of my old houses (Me and Nito have moved over five times since he was adopted!)

These next two were taken at my old house when we lived with my sister and her two cats. Binx (Black) Tori (Torbie)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
wow! that's incredible!

too cute! so far we only have our 1 kitty, but hoping to add to the family soon. we're hoping for a family pic for Xmas cards this year.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot about this one!

That was Chica and Kovie's (God bless his soul... wherever he may be) first birthday party. Winry and Binx and Tori weren't around then... but I guess I have a knack for getting everyone together.

If only I had my camera right now in fact... all four of them are on the bed with me right now! If I move, they'll move though.

6cats4me: I love that shot! What a happy family!

·
Banned
9 Posts
Awsome photos!! I wish my cats would cuddle more. Ever since we got Freya when she was little I've only caught her and Peata snuggled up together twice. They love each other just not that much I guess, lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
2005, on the first night we had dEUS and Flynn (3 and 4 months old).

2007, on the balcony

And at the front door, making fun of the neighbours' dog new haircut;

2008 hunting a moth high up on the wall;

They've ordered themselves neatly from light to dark;

The first group of foster kittens from last year, the big one is Jefrey, the blotched tabbies are John and Paul, the black girl is Starr (we lost her brother George when he was 3 weeks old);

Our last groep of fosters from last year, from left to right Mascha, Robin, Maya and Tony. They were all adopted but Mascha and Maya returned to us yesterday.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mimosa, there seems to be a ton of harmony in your family. What characters! Dues and Flynn seem exceptionally cheeky. <3

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I loved the photo of Rachel's gang that opened this thread. Especially Winry.

OK, I was up for the challenge of seeing how many of my cats I could fit in one frame.
Clearly this was not going to happen without food.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Rachel, you have so many great shots of them all together. I don't have many of our three together.. I'm hoping that the winter that we're coming into will bring 'kitty cuddles' and I can get some cute pics.

I like this one best

Sammy's not looking and the others have crazy eyes but its the only other one I have of them all.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have enjoyed this thread so much!

I agree taking family pics is almost impossible if you have more than 3. I don't have many great shots either, so I'm too looking forward to this winter and kitty cuddles season!

Introducing Rulos, Ice was not home yet

Rulos was baby Rulos, what a cutie!

Introducing Ice, yes we have four cats now, run people run!

Building a cat tree (or trying to)

These were taken some time ago. Ice was so little back then.

Furry mice box

More toys have just arrived (Gatito clearly prefers the box and wrapping)

Moth hunting, oh gosh how I hate moths...

I'm always trying to get more family pics! :crazy

·
Registered
249 Posts
wow...a lot of cats.......i would hate to feed and take of that many....but cute i must say...i have 2 now, would like another, but just expensive....vet bill, vacinations, food bill(i feed the best to my cats).......if i had the room , i might like that many, and be richer than i am now.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Lenkolas, that photo of the 3 sitting up and posing with little Rulos in the middle deserves a frame and a place on the desk. It is beautiful, and look at their expressions.

Oh yeah, having lots of cats is expensive. I started out with a fairly reasonable five and doubled that when four ferals from my cat sanctuary graduated to pet status and another - Stubby- came to live with me due to injury.

I've found creative ways to pay for their food. I just cat-sit for friends for four days and they paid me in cat food. Some of the ferals came from friends involved in cat rescue and they bring gifts of food. On my birthday and at Christmas, my family gives me cat food only. My Mom has gone above that and is always giving me cans of cat food.

When the weather's good the cats provide one meal on their own.

Thank goodness they are a healthy bunch.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts