Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. I am new to the forum. In February of this year, my male cat Max had to get surgery since he kept blocking. He was in the hospital for about a week. When I brought him home, my female cat Mia, wouldn’t stop attacking him or hissing at him. I knew it was probably bc he was sick and she was dominate. Now that is over, he started acting like himself again. He can defend himself. Though, recently he keeps attacking Mia. Different times of the day. I am afraid to leave them alone sometimes. I think he just wants attention or he is getting revenge. I am not sure. It’s making me crazy that he does this. He did it last night in the middle of the night. She was sleeping on my dresser and I woke up bc she was screaming. After I pushed him off, he went over to the food dish and waited for food. Thats why I think its for attention. Should I alert the vet? Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.. Please any advice? He is now trying to eat the bread which is odd and knocking things down off the counter. He never does this. I am going on vacation in July and afraid to leave them alone. He still attacks her and sometimes wont let her out of her litterbox. I am bringing him to the vet for a check up next Sat but I think I might tell the DR about this if it doesnt stop. I hope it does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts