Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you usually get your cat food coupons? I am trying to feed mostly canned foods, but that gets spendy when you feed the good brands such as Blue Buffalo and Wellness. I signed up on Blue Buffalo's website, but didn't see anything on Wellness. I also looked up on the "Cat food Glossary" and found several other good foods, but now have to price check them, locally and see if I can find them, but would love coupons. :) So where do you get your coupons?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I emailed Merrick a while back and they told me they don't do coupons. It doesn't hurt to email a company through the "contact us" portion of their site and ask though. Some places that may not typically post them may send you some if you ask nicely. Merrick's reply was nice and they informed me they have 100% money back guarantee if my kitty didn't like it so if you're just trying food out, save your receipts.

Blue buffalo's are one per address. I had one sent to my house, my PO Box, and to my parents.

I don't really see coupons for premium brands (and I use coupons for almost everything)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
By Nature was VERY generous with coupons when I emailed them with some questions. They also sent a bunch of World's Best Cat Litter coupons too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts