Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 9 week old kitten and a 4 month old kitten i will be getting next week. What food would you recommend to feed? Brand suggestions. Looking if possible budget friendly but quality and no recalls. I currently feed wet food morning and night and dry food always available.

·
Registered
Hank (Birman)
14 Posts
I have a male Birman so I have to feed him wet food because of urinary tract infections. But I also feed him Farmina dry food as well. I love this food and he loves it too! I buy it in the urinary option just to help his bladder a little more. It is a little pricier but it is definitely worth it! I will put a photo of the brand of the wet food bellow. He also loves this wet food too! You can also get this food in so many other flavors!

0B7210F7-414F-417D-B200-68AB73DA6181.jpeg

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm also looking for a good quality, but fairly inexpensive cat food for my three. I'd feed them wet, but that's six cans of food a day!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm trying Tiki Cat After Dark Pate Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12. It's non-GMO, grain and potato free. 95% protein. They really like it. The only ingredient that I don't like is dried yeast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am feeding performatrin natural kitten dry and wet food. Its gluten and grain free. Affordable. 21.99 5 ib bag. Pet valu brand

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a male Birman so I have to feed him wet food because of urinary tract infections. But I also feed him Farmina dry food as well. I love this food and he loves it too! I buy it in the urinary option just to help his bladder a little more. It is a little pricier but it is definitely worth it! I will put a photo of the brand of the wet food bellow. He also loves this wet food too! You can also get this food in so many other flavors!

View attachment 129843
i use and love this brand as well!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am feeding performatrin natural kitten dry and wet food. Its gluten and grain free. Affordable. 21.99 5 ib bag. Pet valu brand
That's a good cat food. The only thing is that I could only find it in Canada, I think it was. It'd take a minute to get to where I live.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts