Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of or dealt with West Coast Pet Supply ? Good experiences or bad?

I placed an order today for a month's worth of Mow food and it came to about 12.00 cheaper than Petfooddirect.com.

They promise faster (we'll see) and cheaper delivery to the West Coast. I'm hoping so because it occasionally took up to 12 days to receive my cat food before.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, I just realized this might not be allowed. Mods, please delete if I did a no no. My apologies.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For me in Oregon it was about 15.00. Most other places came to about 25 to ship here.

I'm also curious about their delivery. When I ordered from other places on the east coast/mid west the cans always arrived dented. I'm HOPING with less stops/handling there will be less damage to the cans.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! I placed my order on Wednesday morning and it arrived already. Two cases of cat food and only ONE dented can (as compared to the half dozen I used to get).

The only one disappointed was MowMow. I usually order some toy that I think he might like so he was hunting in the box for his extra 'present' but I didn't find any on their page that I thought was appropriate so he didn't get one. Next time I'll be sure to buy something local and slip it into the box as I open it.

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
I clicked on Merrick. They don't even carry it. :? Then why list it????

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It seems like they don't have all the products all the time. When I was hunting for brands of cat food they had BG available under Merrick. I guess it's very popular :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts